Monday, June 20, 2011

My GREAT man

We had ward conference recently and one of the stake presidency ask me where my hubby was, I told him he had been called to work with an emergency.  The Brother then went on to tell me how much he appreciated my husband and telling me things my husband does for others , he went on and on and I said "He is a good man" and he said No sister P. "He is a GREAT Man". I chuckled and thought you can say that your not married to him.  But truth be told He is a great man, and I am very grateful to have him in my life this Fathers day. I wanted to share with you what I most admire about my GREAT guy.  At the top of my list is his humanity- his compassion, his willingness to love others without judgment.
He is the kindest father and husband, he does not raise his hand or his voice in our home and I will be forever grateful for his example as a father to me and  his children.

I love that he walks with me and his children hand in hand through life allowing us each to be who we are.

I actually have lots of GREAT men in my life, I am grateful for the GREAT men my sisters married, Dean, Eric, Zig, Scott.  I am grateful for my two GREAT brothers who make me laugh and set such wonderful examples as men.

Dad I am grateful for you, I hope you heal quickly, so when I am there in August you can skip through the market with me. Happy Fathers Day! I love you and thank you for all you do and the love you show me, my hubby and my beautiful children.

1 comment:

Hail said...

What a sweet post.