Tuesday, June 28, 2011

P and I went to the DMV last week, While I was out of state getting ready to head home an airline employee mentioned that I might not want to get pulled over and showed me that my liscense had expired almost a year ago.  I had no idea and thought about the long drive home I had once I landed, and of course decided to be very careful. A couple days after I got home I looked up which DMV I could renew it at and the next morning early I headed out with P.  It was raining and cold, I went to the DMV and found that at some point they had decided to close that particular one and I had to drive to another one that was full service.  I thought that now it was at least 45 minutes after opening that I would have to wait awhile, but I walked in was given a number and then my number was called almost at the same time I recieved it, it took 2 minutes and P. and I were headed home, I thought wow how lucky was I, but then I had a chuckle and remembered that I would have new pict. I hoped it wouldn't be worse then the last one.  Well I got my pict today and felt lucky it looks like me. I have to renew in 5 years, so i'll enjoy my half way decent pict for now and see what the future brings.  Oh yes they are a lovely way to compare then and now. Now I'm 10 pounds heavier I had a good laugh and oh well thats how the cookie crumbles.                                           
look to right for my old pict taken 5 years ago. I have had a chin implant.

No comments: